Meet Our Leadership Team
Rochester Manor + Villa Full Time Medical Director
KJ Langlais, NHA – Administrator
- Deborah Frederick, RN, BSN, MSN – Interim Director of Nursing
- Samantha Stiteler – Admissions Director
- Debra Boehm – Human Resources Director
- Jessica Garuccio – Social Services
Christy Viola, MSW – Care Transitions Coordinator
- Maryann Presecan – Director of Dining Services
- Benjamin Matlock – Chef
- Lara Gaydosz, RD, LDN – Dietitian
- Stacy Hoydich, CDP – Director of Community Life
- Cheryl Thomas – Director of Environmental Services
- Mel King – Business Office Manager
- Cindy Naughton, RRT, CDP, PCHA, ALA – Villa Administrator / Respiratory Therapy
- Kristen Marsh, LPN, CDP – Villa Heathcare Director
- Debbie Graham – Villa Director of Community Life
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I live far away and would like to include my loved one in special events, and would like to participate in care meetings. How can I participate?
A: We offer Skype so you don’t have to miss a thing. Ask one of our leadership team members to schedule a time!
Q: If my loved one comes to RM+V, does that mean they have to live there permanently?
A: No – we offer short term rehabilitation to help residents get back home after surgery or illness. We also offer respite stays, which are temporary stays to help the at-home caregiver a break.
Q: Will my loved one still be able to do the things they did at home if they come to RM+V to live?
A: Yes, we always encourage our residents to still participate in the social activities they loved at home.