Meet Our Leadership Team
- Dr. Christopher Gehrlein – Rochester Manor + Villa Full Time Medical Director
- Kristin Goldstrom Oeder, MBA, NHA, PCHA, CDP – Executive Director/Manor Administrator
- Christa Costo, RN, Villa Wellness Director
- Jennifer Ropon, RN – Director of Nursing
- Krissy Watterson – Admissions Director
- Debra Boehm – Human Resources and Business Director
- Tara King – Business Office Manager
- Jessica Garuccio – Social Services
- Christy Viola, MSW – Care Transitions Coordinator
- Stacy Hoydich, ADC, CDP – Director of Community Life
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I live far away and would like to include my loved one in special events, and would like to participate in care meetings. How can I participate?
A: We offer Skype so you don’t have to miss a thing. Ask one of our leadership team members to schedule a time!
Q: If my loved one comes to RM+V, does that mean they have to live there permanently?
A: No – we offer short term rehabilitation to help residents get back home after surgery or illness. We also offer respite stays, which are temporary stays to help the at-home caregiver a break.
Q: Will my loved one still be able to do the things they did at home if they come to RM+V to live?
A: Yes, we always encourage our residents to still participate in the social activities they loved at home.