RM+V is looking for passionate and dedicated team members who are focusing on person centered care initiatives and practices. Excellent pay and family-like atmosphere!
RN House Supervisor
3p-11p, full time opportunity (Monday – Friday). Candidate must have unencumbered license and should have a minimum of two years nursing experience.
Charge Nurse (2)
his is a Full- time every other weekend role RN preferred; must possess an unencumbered license
Admissions Nurse PRN
3p-11p, responsible for all aspects of the data entry for the admission including; assessing, welcoming, and orienting new residents as they move in.
Provides support and assistance to the nurses and nursing assistants with non-direct resident care needs as directed and supervised by the nursing team, if you are the right candidate, and you are a caring, compassionate person with the willingness to learn nursing skills, you could become a Certified Nurse Aide and start a great career.
C.N.A. Training Classes
Certified Nurse Aide Training classes will begin on or about October 19th. This is a 3-week paid training course to prepare students for the Pa. Nurse Aide Certification. Interested candidates need to fill out application at front desk and return to HR. Class size is limited
Rochester Manor + Villa accepts applications on a continuing basis For Dining Services, Housekeeping, Laundry, RN, LPN, C.N.A. and PCA full-time, part-time, weekend & PRN opportunities.
Weekend Program Opportunities for all positions Must work every Saturday & Sunday request one (1) weekend off every three (3) months. Receives $2.00 shift differential for weekend hours worked;
Why Choose Rochester Manor + Villa for your career?
- Conveniently located in Rochester (The Hub of Beaver County and only 20 minutes from Cranberry and Sewickley) we are embarking on an incredible journey of culture change.
- We are proud to take part in community events and encourage team member involvement, including charity events and volunteer opportunities.
- We are enlisting the help of our team members for important matters that impact our staff – your voice matters at Rochester Manor + Villa!
- Benefit package that includes UPMC Health Insurance, Davis Vision, Guardian Dental, and 401K with Profit Sharing
- Voluntary packages with your choice of accident, disability, and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for full time and part time team members; and 7 paid holidays for full time team members
- Discounted cellular service rates through Verizon, AT+T and Sprint
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Our partnership with Tickets at Work allows access to hundreds of tickets for events at reduced cost for all team members
- We believe in educating our team and providing tools and resources to provide excellent person-centered care; we care about the WHOLE person and are engaging our team each day to fulfill our vision.
What do our team members say about working at Rochester Manor + Villa?
“Our team is cohesive and we are able to perform our jobs with the residents first and provide them with individualized care.” — Tara
“I can’t imagine a better place to work – it’s like family here!” — Krissy
Rochester Manor + Villa is an equal opportunity employer.