- Our short term rehab guest suites are newly appointed with flat screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- The Orthopedic Suites feature semi-private rooms. After scheduling an orthopedic surgery, tour our suites and pre-book your favorite ahead of time! We’ll take care of the rest so you can focus on getting back home.
- Our residents who call Rochester Manor home are able to customize their room and truly make it their own.
- We have plenty of areas for socializing and getting to know new friends even better, including our Hub, Sunroom, and Front Porch in the lobby.
Rochester Villa offers a balance of assistance and independence in the privacy of our private or semi-private accommodations.
Rochester Villa’s personal care guests enjoy beautiful living spaces that are designed for comfort and ease. Our common areas are designed for relaxing, enjoyment, and visiting with family or getting to know other residents. Rochester Villa caters to the independence of our guests to enhance life with activities and choice. Share a meal with friends in the dining room, relax with a good book, or watch a movie in the lounge, while we take the strain of the tedious daily chores off your hands.
Come join us for a tour of our engaging personal care households. Please contact our admissions office, (724) 775-6400.
Our community life promotes the mental, physical, social and spiritual well being of each resident while focusing on their individual strengths, needs and interests.
- Music enriches our everyday life and a variety of musical programs our offered throughout the month. We have wonderful entertainment; a few favorites are Fred Kelleher and Gene Testa. Our residents also have the opportunity to perform in our Bell and Vocal Choirs. Music inspires us all to move! Our residents create a song list of their all time favorite tunes, we dim the lights and dance the afternoon away.
- Staying active in our community is vital to our elders therefore many outings our offered throughout the month. We travel to Mountaineer Gaming Resort, Cultural Events, Festival of Trees, Veteran’s Luncheon, Senior Olympics and Dances. Monthly shopping and lunch outings are planned and in the summer we journey to area parks for picnics and fishing. Our residents love the adventure our outings provide.
- It is so relaxing to enjoy the love and affection of animals. We are fortunate to have three pet therapy dogs that visit us every month, Luca, Buster and Mandy. The dogs warm our hearts and spread such cheer.
- Maintaining faith and religious practices is very important for many of our residents. We offer church services throughout the month including a Lutheran Service, Catholic Mass, Byzantine Mass, Presbyterian Service, Salvation Army and a Song and Prayer evening. Communion is offered every Sunday and a Bible Study meets on Thursday mornings.
- Our residents love to socialize, especially around a game table. Bingo, Left Center Right, Yahtzee, Cards and Pokeno are a few favorites. Time flies when a spirited match is ensuing.
- Our residents are very curious and love to learn and try new programs. We have introduced our elders to the Wii Gaming System and the iPad. They enjoy exploring this new technology and all the benefits and enjoyment it offers.
- It is important to stay mentally and physically fit! We play many brain games throughout the month including crossword puzzles, spelling bees, trivia, and the iPad has many mind challenging games. Along with a strong mind we promote a strong body. We offer a variety of exercises to keep the program fresh and exciting. The residents enjoy Zumba, Ribbon Dance, Chair Exercises, and Dance Favorites. Our exercise program also incorporates our favorite sports such as baseball, basketball and hockey.
- We have wonderful cooks and crafters. Their talents are put to the test every month to create the perfect dish or work of art.
- Guest speakers are invited to share their special talents and knowledge with our elders. Fine Art Miracles provides an Art Class for our residents. An artist is discussed and our residents create beautiful art of their own. The Beaver Historical Society provides historical presentations. It is fascinating to explore our history and the residents have many memories of their own to share. Local schools and youth group also visit often to share quality time with our residents. The excitement and joy the children bring is amazing.
Come to RM+V and explore all life has to offer here!